Teatro ZinZanni’s main event is part circus, part cabaret, and always magical. Described as “the Kit Kat Klub on acid” Teatro ZinZanni is a night out unlike any other. It is a three-hour whirlwind of international cirque, comedy, and cabaret artists all served up with a scrumptious multi-course feast and elegant libations. The ever-evolving and constantly changing production— at least three new shows per year — combines improv comedy, vaudeville revue, music, dance, cirque, and sensuality into a dizzying and colorful new form that is never quite the same from evening to evening. Famous for its intimate setting, the fast-paced action of the show unfolds above, around and even alongside you as you dine on a gourmet meal. Don’t miss the show The New York Times calls “the hottest ticket in town”!
Teatro ZinZanni was created by a team of creative artists and theatre professionals who have been working together for over 40 years in the Puget Sound area providing live entertainment for the communities of the Pacific Northwest. Teatro ZinZanni launched in Seattle by Norm Langill and the parent company One Reel in 1998. The leadership team has worked together to produce a number of high-profile projects including Bumbershoot, Summer Nights at the Pier, the Family Fourth on Lake Union, and the WOMAD Festival at Marymoor Park.
Since the beginning, Teatro ZinZanni has received critical acclaim for its’ unique form of entertainment including:
- “An immersive, uniquely enchanting theatrical repast. A realm all it’s own…and it’s a potent blast of pure exhilaration. Run, don’t walk” – David C. Nichols, LA Times
- “A top ten entertainment destination” – USA Today
- “This city’s hottest ticket” – The New York Times
- “Completely, captivatingly unique. Food, circus, acting, comedy and music combine in ways that few have experienced…you’ll have a great time.” – Paul Hodgins, The Orange County Register
- “One of the most spectacular – and spectacularly successful – show-biz phenomena ever to hit Seattle.” – Seattle Post-Intelligencer