Guests of the famous spiegeltent relish in extravagant velvet walls and crystal chandeliers all while being swept away by performances from the world’s finest circus and entertainment talents. The menu, exclusively created and prepared for Teatro ZinZanni, is designed with the iconic institution’s multi-course service style in mind while infusing his signature style on the unique dining experience.
The menu, exclusively created and prepared for Teatro ZinZanni, is designed with the iconic institution’s multi-course service style in mind. Check out the scrumptious multi-course menu down below and be sure to check back soon for more updates including the addition of cocktails, wine flights and menu enhancements.*
Roasted Gold, Red And Chioggia Beets, Friseé Salad, Herbed Goat Cheese Mousse, Toasted Walnuts
Caramelized Carrot And Sweet Potato Bisque, Fennel Chip
Dry-Aged Flat Iron Steak, Red Wine-Black Tellicherry Peppercorn Butter, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Broccolini
Miso-Ginger Glazed Mahi-Mahi, Wild Rice with Scallion, and Mixed Sweet Bell Peppers, Lemongrass Butter, Sesame Cucumber Salad
Gorgonzola And Pear Ravioli, Ruby Port Cream Sauce, Toasted Walnuts, Beet Crinkle
Spaghetti Squash Napoleon, Wild Mushroom And Red Lentil Ragout, Roasted Butternut Squash Sauce, Parsnip Crisp
Chocolate Truffon, Raspberry Coulis, Dark Chocolate Wafer
*Menu subject to change
- Menu and beverage selections are subject to change without notice.
- Each course is served at your table and service is completely intertwined with the show.
- Please alert us of any dietary restrictions by either contacting our Box Office prior to your scheduled performance or inform your server upon arrival.
- A full selection of cocktails, fine wine, domestic and imported beer, champagne, cognac, and after-dinner drinks is available in the lounge and at your table. The Lounge is open one hour before show time.
- Your ticket purchase includes dinner and the show—gratuity and beverages are not included in the ticket price. There is a $8 per person base gratuity charged on the night of the show.
- For parties of 6 or more, beverage purchases will be presented on one check with 20% gratuities included.
Wine Pairings and Full Wine List Coming Soon
- If you have a special bottle of wine you would like to bring with you to the show and it is not on our wine list, you are welcome to do so, limited to four 750 ml bottles or two magnums per party. There is a $20 per 750ml bottle and $40 per magnum corkage fee.