Servers are an integral part of Teatro ZinZanni Touring LLC. and their purpose is to provide exceptional service and entertainment to our guests. The smooth operation of Teatro ZinZanni Touring LLC. is based on teamwork and the shared responsibility of the service staff. Our success is determined by the quality of the product and the quality of the effort put forth by the service staff to provide friendly and generous service.
Teatro ZinZanni Touring LLC. is a fine dining restaurant and theatrical performance environment where an engaging personality, experience, comfort with and enthusiasm for this work environment is essential.
- Models integration of Teatro ZinZanni’s Touring LLC. Vision and Values in performance of daily duties and operations
- Capacity to add own personality sparkle to guest interactions while following professional fine dining standards for course service, and time sensitive duties around the show/cues for a featured segment
- Must be able to respect strict shift attendance requirements, with impeccable punctuality
- Ability to handle all types of situations with professionalism, tact and charm
- Ability to handle high influx of guests within a short time period with speed and accuracy
- Participation in brief featured segments of the show and, when not in a featured segment, be an “invisible” server, with understanding of service and timing flow
- Must be an active and pro-active team player and support all members of the team in all aspects of service
- Ability to anticipate, inform and/or assist in the resolution of guest issues
- Solid menu knowledge, menu item detail and allergy information
- Solid liquor knowledge and capacity to learn cocktail ingredients, basic wine varietal knowledge
- Ability to follow competent and cautious alcohol service guidelines with knowledge of ID checking procedures and signs of intoxication and response methods
- Ability to uphold high cleanliness and organizational standards
- Operating knowledge of restaurant/performance venue POS systems or the capacity to learn fast
- Capacity to manage all cash, credit card, and gift card transactions promptly, efficiently, and accurately/basic cash reconciliation skills
- Commitment to attend weekly staff training classes
- Willingness to help with any physical show needs when called upon
- Willingness to perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- 3+ years of service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Have an engaging personality and a sense of humor
- Have worked in a high-volume restaurant and can work within a team environment
- Have an understanding of fine dining restaurant standards
- Must be comfortable with and excel in a performance environment
- Can take direction and be quick to think, adapt and respond
- Must be detail oriented with high cleanliness standards
- Well-groomed and professional appearance
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to see, hear and verbally communicate with the public in English
- Must have valid Class 12 Mixologist permit and valid food handlers permit
- Good physical condition/ Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Schedule:Full time and Part time positions available (including evenings & weekends)
Staff Service Manager
Show Summary:Teatro ZinZanni was founded in 1998 launching a wholly original new form of entertainment combining a unique fusion of cirque, comedy, cabaret, spectacle, and live music while serving up a multi-course feast. The show is presented in a gorgeous, climate-controlled, antique cabaret tent (known as a spiegeltent). Imported from Belgium, the spiegeltent is nicknamed the Moulin Rouge. Built in 1910, it boasts stained glass, hand-carved wooden interior columns, polished crystal and mirrors, and comfortably seats 285 people.
Teatro ZinZanni is committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please send your resumé and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com