We are still awaiting explicit guidance from The State of Illinois and The City of Chicago on when, and under what conditions, we can reopen. In the meantime, we are reviewing guidance from the CDC, consulting epidemiologists, and numerous trade organizations as a basis for our planning. Some of the projects we’re working on include;
- Rigorous sanitation practices for all public and non-public spaces.
- Following Covid-19 best practices for theaters and restaurants in all areas, including performance, seating, audience interaction, food preparation, and food and drink service.
- Enhanced air exchange and filtration.
- Partitions between adjacent tables and booths, while preserving unobstructed sight lines.
- Staggering audience arrival times to maximize social distancing in our lobby.
- Enhanced safety training for all performers and staff.